I love stepping outside the box and creating non-traditional colored Christmas cards. That's exactly what I'm sharing with you today.
- Blend cracked pistachio, scattered straw and spun sugar on a panel. Spritz with water to distress the ink and make it look like snow falling.
- Die cut Let it Snow backdrop, snow mound and words.
- Stamp, color and die cut images from Snow Fun.
- Glue inked panel to a card base, then pop up snowy panel, snow mound, snowmen and birds with foam squares. Glue words inside the arch directly to the inked panel.
- To finish it off, add glossy accents to the snowman and bird noses, white gel pen accents throughout and Wink of Stella glitter brush pen to the snow mound they are standing on and the die cut words.
Here's a close up of all that glitter you get from the Wink of Stella pen. I love adding it all over my cards!
And those shiny little noses are just too cute! I really do love the little extra the white gel pen gives these images too. It's so bright and cheerful!
Thanks for sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh