Here's how I made this Birthday Bus card!
1. I created this card by stamping the Avery Elle Birthday Bus critters in Momento Tuxedo Black Ink and using the matching Avery Elle elle-ments to cut it out with my Cuttlebug. I also used Avery Elle for the banners and little bunny stamps! They are stamped on #110 heavy weight white cardstock.
2. The images are colored with Copic markers and I set them aside for assembly.
3. The card base is a teal colored cardstock from my stash and the designer papers for the 'sky' and the 'grass' are from designer paper from Echo Park Paper Co. They are both cut to an A2 size with a stitched die and adhered directly to the cardstock with Tombow Adhesive.
4. Next, for the road, I used a steel die and cut 2 copies of the road, one with black cardstock and one in white cardstock to tuck underneath. For the top layer in black I punched out the 'lines' and let the white road underneath show through. I glued that right onto the top of the grass/sky designer paper (and did the same for the inside of the card!)
5. The party bus was fastened to the card with adhesive foam tape to pop up for some dimension as well as the flag banners and the gifts and bunny. Lastly, I added the Happy Birthday greeting, also popped up on foam tape.
Here's a peek at the inside!