Every day is a good day to be thankful! I wish I were better at telling those close to me how much I appreciate them and am grateful they are in my life. The sentiments in the new Colorado Craft Company Gratitude Slimline set with coordinating dies are perfect to help me do just that!
Here are to steps I took to create my card:
1) I cut kraft cardstock with Honey Bee Blanket Slimline Sentiments die and adhered to the card base.
2) On a cut piece of cardstock (7 7/8” x 2 7/8”), I blended the following Distress Oxide Inks with Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool: Tumbled Glass for the sky and Mowed Lawn for the grass then adhered the inked up piece to the cardbase.
3) I love this Garden Gate Fence die from My Favorite Things! I cut the fence from white cardstock then cut another fence panel. I cut this extra fence panel in half and glued these pieces to the ends of the main fence to make it longer. Using Scrapbook Adhesive 3D Foam Strips, I adhered the fence to the card.
4) These adorable images from My Favorite Things A Very Sweet Somebunny set are copic colored and adhered to the card with Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares.
5) The sentiment is from the new Colorado Craft Company Gratitude Slimline set! I love how perfect the coordinating dies cut out the stamped sentiment.Author: Kathy Schweinfurth
Colorado Craft Company Gratitude Slimline Stamp set with coordinating dies
Honey Bee Blanket Slimline Sentiments die
My Favorite Things Garden Gate Fence die
My Favorite Things A Very Sweet Somebunny Stamp set with coordinating dies
Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Tumbled Glass
Distress Oxide Ink Pad – Mowed Lawn
Scrapbook Adhesive 3D Foam Strips
Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares
Copic Sketch Markers: