Hello and welcome! It’s Leica here with a Fall-theme box card. For this card, I used the Concord and 9th Card Stack Base and Pinkfresh Studio Fall Leaf Border Stencils and Dies. I love that Scrapbookpal carries my favorite craft brands so that I can combine them in my cards.
- Cut the Concord and 9th Card Stack Base in white cardstock and ink through the Pinkfresh Studio Fall Leaf Border Stencils with Distress Oxide Inks.
Stencil 1 - Antique Linen
Stencil 2 - Dried Marigold
Stencil 3 - Ripe Persimmon
Stencil 4 - Kitsch Flamingo
Stencil 5 - Gathered Twigs
- Cut 2 of the inserts and ink blend with Antique Linen Distress Oxide Ink.
- Ink blend the sentiment and cut with the coordinating die.
- Lastly, assemble the box and adhere the sentiment.
That’s all for this box card. I hope that you enjoyed today’s card share!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh