Hi Friends! It is Dana here today sharing a fun set of shaped cards using some products from Avery Elle. I think they make the perfect card to attach to a gift or to hold a gift card. I am thinking I will use them to hold an iTune Gift Card for my nephews. Super Fun!
- I started my cards by using the Avery Elle For The Record Die Set to create the pockets.
- I then used the Avery Elle For The Record Die Set to die cut the other elements for my project.
- I did all of my stamping with the Avery Elle For The Record Stamp Set. I used my MISTI Stamping Tool for my stamping, this insured I got a good impression.
- Next, I assembled my record pockets. I used 1/8" Scor-Tape to attach the top and bottom of the pockets together. The die cuts score lines to make the assembly very easy.
I always have a hard time coming up with a card idea for a teenage boy...I think these will be perfect. A super fun way to give a gift card too!! I am even thinking it would work for Christmas, if I just change my colors. I hope I have inspired you to give these fun stamps and dies a try!!
Enjoy your day,
Blog: D Kirby Stamps
Avery Elle Clear Stamps- For The RecordSKU: ST-19-17
Avery Elle Elle-ments Dies- For The RecordsSKU: D-19-17
MISTI Stamp ToolSKU: MISTI
Scor-Tape 1/8" x 27 ydsSKU: SP201
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh