Happy December Crafty Friends! I hope that you all had an amazing thanksgiving weekend and start to the week! Today I’m sharing a set of tags that can be mass produced with a bit of patience! I am using a pair of fun products from Honey Bee Stamps, the Tag Builder Die Set and the Tag, You're It: Holidays stamp set.
To create these tags I :
- I stamped the present images from the Riding By…Holiday Style stamp set, and colored them using copic markers (G21, G24, G82 and R05, R14, R24), and die cut them using the coordinating dies to use on the tags.
- Next I created some simpler images using the solid images from the Tag, You're It: Holidays stamp set and gold embossing powder on vellum. I also die cut these images using the coordinating dies.
- I die cut the largest tag from the Tag Builder Die Set 4 times and embossed the Falling Snow Background stamp set onto them using white embossing powder. After heat setting I ink blended over them using distress inks in two combinations, the first one : Chipped Sapphire, Salty Ocean, and Broken China and the second one was Abandoned Coral, Dried Marigold, Crushed Olive and Salvage Patina.
- Lastly I assembled them using liquid adhesive and some scrap ribbon.
Thanks for following along today! I hope that this project inspires you to create something!
Till the next time, take care!
Products used on this card :
- Honey Bee Stamps Tag Builder Die Set
- Honey Bee Stamps Tag, You're It: Holidays stamp set
- Honey Bee Stamps Tag, You're It: Holidays coordinating dies
- Honey Bee Stamps Riding By…Holiday Style stamp set
- Honey Bee Stamps Riding By…Holiday Style coordinating dies
- Honey Bee Stamps Falling Snow Background stamp set
- Distress Oxide Inks : Chipped Sapphire, Salty Ocean, Broken China, Abandoned Coral, Dried Marigold, Crushed Olive, and Salvage Patina.
- Lawn Fawn white embossing powder
- Lawn Fawn gold embossing powder
- VersaMark watermark ink
- iCraft liquid adhesive
- Copic : G21, G24, G82 and R05, R14, R24
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh