Hi crafty friends! Charlene here, from the design team. Today I am sharing a fun and easy holiday card using new products from Honey Bee Stamps. Check out the video tutorial below for all of the details!
To create this card I paired the Honey Bee Layering Holiday Bells dies, Jingle All The Way stamps, and Holly Jolly Background stamp.
First I heat embossed my background using Lawn Fawn Gold Embossing Powder. Then I die cut and put together my bells and ribbon.
Next I die cut my sentiment using the Honey Bee Jingle All the Way dies and popped it up using Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares.
To finish off the card I added a left over strip from my background to the inside of the card.
- Honey Bee Stamps - Clear Stamps - Jingle All The Way
- Honey Bee Stamps - Honey Cuts - Jingle All The Way
- Honey Bee Stamps - Clear Stamps - Holly Jolly Background
- 3L - Scrapbook Adhesives - 3D Foam Squares - White Variety Pack
- Lawn Fawn - Embossing Powder - Gold