There's a bit of a chill in the air and the stores are loading up shelves with tasty treats...that can only mean Halloween is right around the corner! Whether for the upcoming holiday or to tell someone they are pretty special to you, Lawn Fawn's Batty For You is a darling set to use!
Here is how I created my card:
1) First I layered black cardstock onto the card base.
2) On a piece of white cardstock - cut 1/4" shorter than the black layered piece - I placed a diecut circle in the left-hand corner and taped the part that came off the card with Spellbinders Best Ever Craft Tape just to hold it in place.
3) Then, I blended these Distress Oxide Inks onto the white piece going from the bottom to the top: Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Faded Jeans and Chipped Sapphire with Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tools.
4) Taking watered-down black paint and Tim Holtz Splatter Brush, I added splatters to the card.
5) Removing the diecut circle, I then blended Distress Oxide Hickory Smoke ink using Tim Holtz Bubble Layered Stencil in a few places on the white, unblended circle.
6) The Lawn Fawn Batty For You images were stamped with Honey Bee Stamps Intense Black Ink and Copic colored (see colors listed below) and cut them out with the Lawn Fawn Batty For You coordinating dies.
7) After arranging the pieces, I adhered the colored images and sentiment strip using Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Strips.
8) Using the star dies in the die set, I cut shiny silver cardstock and randomly adhered the stars to the card.