1. Stamp critters and houses with Gina K Obsidian Amalgam Ink on Copic-friendly paper.
2. Color each image with Copics. For the teal I used BG49, BG13, BG11; for the yellow I used YR23, Y19, Y15, Y11; for the red I used R29, R24, R20; for the gray I used C1, C0; for the animals I used E49, E47, E35, E31.
3. Cut each image with the Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts die cuts.
4. Die-cut the pond using the Lawn Fawn Stitched Pond die on white glitter paper and then ink blend using Distress Ink in Peacock Feathers.
5. Then I added some glitter to each scarf and building and using the Tombow Glue Pen and Lawn Fawn’s Prisma Glitter.
6. Stamp the sentiment and cut out using Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts dies and ink blend the edges using Peacock Feathers.
7. Assemble card using foam tape and adhere the sequins with clear glue
Lawn Fawn Clear Stamps – Mice on Ice (LF2031)
Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts – Mice on Ice (LF 2032)
Lawn Fawn Clear Stamps – Winter Big Scripty Words (LF1228)
Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts – Winter Big Scripty Words (LF1229)
Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts – Stitched Pond (LF2067)
Lawn Fawn Glitter – Prisma (LF1535)
EK Success Cutter Bee Scissors (EKCB01)
Tombow Double-Sided 3D Foam Tape (62137)
Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink Pad – Obsidian (GK-1028)
Tombow Mono Glue Pen 0.9 m (62175)
Copic Markers in BG49 (BG49-i), BG13 (BG13-i), BG11 (BG11-s), YR23 (YR23-s), Y19 (Y19-s), Y15 (Y15-s), Y11 (Y11-i), E49 (E49-i), E47 (E47-i), E35 (E35-i), E31 (E31-i), R29 (R29-i), R24 (R24-i), R20 (R20-i), C1 (C1-i), C0 (C0-s)
Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers (TDO-56102)
White gel pen
White glitter paper