I am a huge fan of punny cards and this new BB Viking set from MFT is just so adorable! Here is a quick tutorial on how to create a fun critter scene card by pairing this mini stamp set with some previously released products :)
1. First, start off by creating a background for the card. I ink blended the sunburst stencil using Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio distress oxide inks. I also created the ‘grassy land’ using green cardstock and Evergreen Bough distress oxide ink. I also added a mountain from MFT SY Happy Campers.
2. Paste the green cardstock on top of the background.
- Copic Markers
4. Heat emboss sentiments from the same stamp set using white embossing powder on green cardstock.
5. Finally, adhere all the images and sentiments on the ardbase using glue and some foam tape for extra dimension!
- Ink pads
- Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers
- Distress Oxide Cracked Pistachio
- Distress Oxide Evergreen Bough
- Versamark Embossing Ink
- Blending tools
- Embossing powder