- I started my card by stamping my monsters from the Peek-A-Boo Scary Stamp Set and the fun car from the Peek-A- Boo Car Stamp Set. * I can’t wait to add some Christmas Friends to the car with the Polar Peek-A-Boo Pals. Won’t that be so cute?
- Next, I colored my images with Copic Markers.
- I then used the Peek-A-Boo Scary Die Set and the Peek-A-Boo Car Die Set to die cut my images.
4. For my mats, I used the Lawn Fawn Petite Pack Pack- Really Rainbow. I trimmed them down creating a few layers for my card front.
5. To finish my card, I stamped my sentiment from the Peek-A-Boo Car stamp set at the bottom of my white card panel and added my car image with Ek Success Foam Strips.
Blog: D Kirby Stamps
Avery Elle Stamps- Peek-A-Boo Scary Stamp SetSKU: ST-19-21
Avery Elle Elle-ments Die Set- Peek-A-Boo ScarySKU: D-19-21
Avery Elle Stamps- Peek-A-Boo Car Stamp SetSKU: ST-19-22
Avery Elle Elle-ments Die Set- Peek-A-Boo Car SKU:D-19-22
Lawn Fawn Petite Paper Pack- Really RainbowSKU: LF1655