Hi crafty friends! Charlene here, from the design team. I am very excited to share this gorgeous holiday card with you. Check out the video tutorial below for all of the details!
To create this card I paired the Altenew Poinsettia Cluster 3D Embossing Folder with the Altenew Holiday Greetings Hot Foil Plate.
First I colored each section of the embossed image with the help of Gina K. Designs Masking Magic Sheets.
Then I cut out the embossed image and popped it up with 3L Scrapbook Adhesives Crafty Foam Tape.
To finish off the card I added a hot foiled sentiment that I created using the Altenew Holiday Greetings Hot Foil Plate.
- Altenew - 3D Embossing Folder - Poinsettia Cluster
- Gina K. Designs - Masking Magic Sheets - 5" x 7"
- Altenew - Hot Foil Plate - Holiday Greetings
- Altenew - Dies - Holiday Greetings
- Spellbinders - Glimmer Hot Foil - Silver
- Spellbinders - Glimmer Hot Foil System
- Picket Fence Studios - Life Changing Blender Brush Set - Broad Application, 4 pk
- 3L - Scrapbook Adhesives - Crafty Foam Tape - White, 13 ft
- 3L - Scrapbook Adhesives - 3D Foam Squares - White
- Gina K. Designs - Large Connect Glue
- Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn
- Distress Oxide Rustic Wildreness
- Distress Oxide Barn Door
- Distress Oxide Lumberjack Plaid
- Distress Oxide Mustard Seed
- Distress Oxide Crushed Olive