Hi Friends! It is Dana here today sharing a Must Have Stamp and Die Set from Avery Elle. It is so fun and easy to use...and makes the most Adorable card!!
- I started my card by die cutting the Avery Elle Rainbow die from white cardstock.
- I ink blended Distress Oxide Ink onto the rainbow pieces from my die cut panel. I used Picked Raspberry, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers, Mermiad Lagoon and Wilted Violet ink.
- I lightly added Peacock Feathers ink to the cloud and then I stamped my sentiment from the Avery Elle Rainbows Stamp Set.
- I attached my Rainbow piece to my card front and inlaid my rainbow stripes back into my die cut. I then added my cloud with some foam adhesive.
- I die cut and stamped my little hearts with Distress Oxide Ink.
- I attached the little hearts to my card front in a random pattern with liquid glue.
Thanks for joining me today!
Blog: D Kirby Stamps
Avery Elle Clear Stamps- Rainbows SKU: ST-19-18
Avery Elle Elle-ments Die- Rainbows SKU: D-19-18
Scrapbook Adhesives Crafty Foam Tape SKU: 1618
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue SKU: 52190
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh