Hi everyone! It is Ricky back on today’s blog with a cute little square card featuring some lovely little penguins with Lawn Fawn’s latest release! Be sure to check out the related video over on YouTube as well!
- 1.Stamp out the penguins and the fish and color with Copic markers.
- 2.Cut them out using the coordinating dies.
- 3.Next cut out the XOXO backdrop out of white card stock.
- 4.Place it on top of the Raspberry Lawn Fawn card stock and trim to 4 x 4 inches.
- 5.Trim card base to 4.25x4.25 inches and glue XOXO card panel to card base.
- 6.Cut out heart with Lawn Fawn Mermaid card stock, and also heat emboss sentiment using same card stock using white embossing powder.
- 7.Glue heart down to card panel and pop up sentiments and penguins with foam strips.
I hope you enjoy this cute card that would be great for any loved one or child in a class room! I can’t wait to see what you create with these products. If you are on Instagram please make sure to tag Scrapbookpal and Bromerocards so I can view and comment on your photo!
Have a great week!
Lawn Fawn Clear Stamps - Stud Puffin
Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts - Stud Puffin
Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts - XOXO Backdrop: Portrait
Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts - Outside In Heart Stackables
Lawn Fawn Lawn Inks - Jet Black
MISTI Stamping Tool - Original
Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Permanent Foam Squares - White 1/2" x 1/2", 126 pk
Copic Sketch Marker - Neutral Gray No. 1 - N1
Copic Sketch Marker - Neutral Gray No. 4 - N4
Copic Sketch Marker - Neutral Gray No. 6 - N6
Copic Sketch Marker - Neutral Gray No. 8 - N8
Copic Sketch Marker - Pea Green - YG63
Copic Sketch Marker - Moss - YG67
Copic Sketch Marker - Apricot - YR16
Lawn Fawn – Raspberry Cardstock
Lawn Fawn – Mermaid
Neenah Solar White Classic Crest 80lb
Neenah Solar White Classic Crest 110lb