It's that time of year to get started on those holiday cards and gifts! Both of my cards were created with Sizzix Layered Leafy Ornament Stamp Set and Sizzix Seasonal Vibes #1. These sets make super easy holiday cards that can be mass produced in no time at all! Gotta love that!
For my first card...
1) I layered dark green cardstock and a red pattern paper onto the card base.
3. Taking the 'fill in' stamp, I inked it using Distress Oxide Pine Needles then wiped off the ink on the tops of the branch images before stamping the color over the outline image which filled in the image.
4. I then colored in the top of the branches with Copic Sketch Marker R89/Dark Red.
5. The string and bow images were stamped with Distress Oxide Aged Mahogany.
6. Using Spellbinders Everlasting Circles, I cut silver cardstock as a layer for the stamped ornament image.
For my next card...
1) I layered lime green cardstock to the card base.
2) Using Altenew 3D Masonry Wall Embossing Folder, I embossed white cardstock and layered the piece on top of the lime green cardstock.
3) I heat embossed the ornament outline, string and bow images from the Sizzix Layered Leafy Ornament Stamp Set with Lawn Fawn Gold Embossing Powder.
4) I colored the leaves and branches with Copic Sketch Markers (see colors below).
5) Using Spellbinders Everlasting Circles, I cut gold cardstock as a layer for the stamped ornament image.
6) The leaves were die cut from two different green colored cardstock using Spellbinders Christmas Blooms and tucked under the 'string'.