1) Stamp the soy sauce bottle, the salmon sashimi, the shrimp sashimi and the sushi tray on some masking paper.
2) Fussy cut all the images out and put them aside.
3) Using a combination of the stamps and the cut outs, create a layout of how you want the card to look like
4) Take a photo when you are happy with the layout
5) Stamp the two sashimis directly on the front card panel and mask the two
6) Stamp one of the soy sauce bottles and mask
7) Stamp the second soy sauce bottle overlapping slightly on the first masked soy sauce
8) Stamp the sushi tray over the masked sashimis half way up
9) Mask the second soy sauce and the tray
10) Mask the bottom half of the card about 2/3 down
12) Sponge and blend inward Black Soot Distress ink to darken the edges
13) Move the bottom mask to cover the red and pink background
15) Remove all the masks and color using some alcohol markers!
16) Stamp some pink sakuras using Picked Raspberry to match the background and die cut them out
17) Place the sakuras in desire locations and stamp faces on the sushi to finish the look
18) Stamp the desire sentiment across the top and white heat emboss
19) Round the edges of the card front and mat it over a salmon cardstock to match the salmon sashimi, round that edge as well
20) Attached this over an A2 card base, and your card is complete!
- Tim Holtz Ranger inks:
- inkadinkado masking paper
- Envelope Punch Board by We R Memory Keepers (to punch the rounded corners)
- White embossing powder
- darice craft heat tool