Spellbinders’ new Butterfly themed release is just out of this world! The products in this release just make it so easy to create a fun card perfect for all occasions. By pairing it with a few more products in my stash, I created this card for a dear friend. Here is how I made this:
1. First, start off by creating the butterflies. I stamped and die cut a bunch of them using Spellbinders So Many Butterflies and Spellbinders Butterfly Sentiments.
2. As I was going to use a black background, I decided to color the white border of the diecut images black using a black copic marker. Then, I drew a white outline using a white gel pen.
3. After coloring the images, I added more details using the same white gel pen.
4. Later, I heat embossed a sentiment from Pinkfresh Studio Perfect Sentiments.
5. Then, heat emboss and diecut Pinkfresh Studio Folk Garden on a black cardstock.
6. Finally, adhere all the images on the card base using glue and foam finish off the card!
- Embossing powder