Step 1: Die-cut and assemble an umbrella using the Umbrella Trio die. Die cut two background ovals from the Floral Ovals set and the Classic Ovals set. Glue the three pieces together
Step 2: Use the Puffy Cloud Border to die cut clouds from cardstocks, then use the die-cut cardstock pieces as stencils to color rainbow-colored clouds one at a time. I started with the red and then worked my way down to purple.
Step 3: Assemble the card together and stamp the sentiment.
(1) Spellbinders Shapeabilities In'spire Die - Umbrella Trio (SKU:IN-035)
(2) Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Elements Die Set - Floral Ovals (SKU:S4-356)
(3) Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Ovals, Small Dies (SKU:S4-112)
(4) Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts - Puffy Cloud Border (SKU:LF915)
(5) Inkadinkado Clear Stamps - Friendly Advice