Hello, hello! Shelly, here. Something about the smells in the air of cinnamon, nutmeg and even pumpkin. Don't you just love the holidays, especially when you're at home? Lawn Fawn's new Winter Birds Add On stamp and die set combined with their Winter Wonderland Window die makes for a sweet holiday card!
Let's make this card!
1. Start with stamping all the images on marker friendly paper and do all the die cutting using white cardstock and Spiffy Speckles pattern paper (for the background behind the window die cut).
2. Color in images using Copic markers. E31, E23, E27, E47, B0000, B000, R27, R89, B18, B29, B39, C5, Y11, Y15.
3. Take your white card base and adhere the die cut window with the spiffy speckles behind it, along with foam squares on the back of it.
4. Adhere colored die cut images (using foam squares on the back of some of the images) and adhere additional die cut snowflakes.
5. Stamp on sentiments to white cardstock, cut into strips/banners and add foam squares on the back. Add to card.
That's it! You made this card!
Thanks so much for stopping by!