Hi! Shelly, here. Do you have a green thumb? Well, if you don't have a green thumb, not to worry, Spellbinders will have you covered! Have you seen their new Victorian Garden Collection? You can mix and match and create so many flowers, leaves, etc. So today I have not one, but two cards to share!
2. Build the flower and add a pearl to the center. Set aside.
3. Take the Spellbinders Elegant Diamonds stamp set and stamp on the background to the card base, using black ink.
4. Stamp sentiment onto a piece of white cardstock and make a little 'banner/strip' with it.
5. Add the flower and leaves to the card.
6. Top off card with the sentiment and a touch of pearls.
That's it! You made this card!
1. Start with doing all the die cutting. Take the Spellbinders Mason Jar and Lavender, Spellbinders Camellia, Spellbinders Victorian Garden and Spellbinders Sealed Holiday Squiggles (for bow) dies and use them with colored cardstock.
2. Make the flower and lavender. Set aside.
3. Take the mason jar and lavender/leaves/flower and add them in the jar. Add some foam squares on the back.
4. Use a blue colored cardstock and add to the card base. Then add jar with flowers.
5. Add sentiment, which I chose to be a letterpress. Take Spellbinders Sentiments for Everyday hot foil die, ink it up and place on the hot foil plate, but DO NOT heat it up and use it as you normally would with your die cutting machine. You just made a letterpress sentiment!
6. Cut sentiment into a banner and add to the jar.
7. Finish things off with a touch of pearls.
That's it! You've made 2 cards!
Well, that's all for me. I hope you enjoyed these cards!
See you soon! Have a great day!