Happy (almost) Fall! We're just two days away from everything warm and cozy that comes with pumpkin spice season.
I'm going to spend the entire Autumn season making cards with the new Avery Elle Fall Picnic Stamp and Die Set.
This set is perfect for so many occasions; thank you cards, friendship or just to say hello. Incorporate all of your favorite fall colors, and embellish your scene with those darling, falling leaves. Enjoy this beautiful time of year!
1. Cut white cardstock card base to 6" x 8.5", fold in half.
2. From watercolor paper, cut a block 5.5" x 3.75", adhere to center of card.
3. Die cut a rectangle scallop frame, cloud, birch trees and sentiment strip, set aside.
5. Die cut images.
6. Adhere trees to the background scene.
7. Adhere cloud die cut to the underside of your rectangle frame.
8. Adhere frame to the center of card.
9. Arrange your scene and adhere each piece to the card. Use foam squares for added dimension. Don't forget to scatter your leaves!
10. Stamp your sentiment onto the stitched sentiment strip and adhere to the top of the card.
Author: Mary Jo Johnston
Doodlebug At the Zoo Safari Plaid Paper
Adhesive Mounting Squares
My Favorite Things Die-Namics Stitched Rectangle Scallop Edge Frame Dies
Lawn Fawn Watercolor Wishes Rainbow Petite Paper Pack