Spellbinders - Glimmer Hot Foil System, Silver
The New & Improved Glimmer Hot Foil System now includes silver trim detailing to coordinate with the the Spellbinders Platinum and Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machines, as well a Magnetic Pick-up Tool for enhanced ease of use. With the Glimmer Hot Foil System you can enhance papercrafting projects and more with stunning and eye catching foil details.
The Glimmer Hot Foil System is designed to be used with the Spellbinders Platinum and Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machines. It can also be used with the Big Shot and select manual die cutting machines.
The Glimmer Hot Foil System is easy to use. Just heat the platform and chosen plate, create your foiling sandwich, and then run the platform through your die cutting machine. Foiled elements can be added to various materials, such as cardstock, fabric, ribbon, leather, and more. You can even create foiled designs using some of your existing metal dies.*
- Silver Detailing
- Easy to Use
- Compatible with Many Die Cutting Machines
- Hundreds of Foil Plate Designs with More Launching Each Month
- 30+ Foil Colors
- Foil with Your Existing Metal Dies*
- Use on Many Materials
- Hot Foil Stamp Press Machine
- Power Cord (6 ft.) US version only.
- Heat Resistant Acrylic Spacer Pad: 8.25" x 6.125"
- Heat Resistant Acrylic Thin Shim: 8.25" x 6.125"
- Silicone Cooling Pad: 8.625" x 6.25"
- Magnetic Pick-up Tool
- Two Exclusive Hot Foil Plates: Floral Frame & Sentiment
- Two Starter Foil Rolls: Gold & Rainbow
- Base: 7.85" x 10.50" x 1.50"
- Hot Platform: 6.25" x 10.75" x .0625"
- Spellbinders Platinum, Platinum 6, & Limited Edition Aqua Platinum 6
- FSJ Platinum, Platinum 6
- Deep Sea Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
- Sizzix BigShot
- Sizzix BigKick
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus
- Sizzix Big Shot Express
- We R Memory Keepers Evolution
- FSJ Amaze
Other machines may be compatible with the Glimmer Hot Foil System. Machine must have at least a 6" wide platform and cut steel rule dies in order to work with Glimmer. Note: the Cuttlebug is not compatible with the Glimmer.
*Not all etched dies are suitable for Glimmering. Play and experiment.