Hello everyone and welcome to day three of this amazing hop! If you are following along with the hop you should have arrived from the blog of Virginia Lu. If you did not start at the beginning, head over to the Altenew Card Blog.
For this exciting occasion I decided to use one of my favorite Craft-A-Flower sets we carry in the shop, the Tulip Full Bloom. In order to create my blooms, I chose two of the gradient cardstock sets, New Purple and Sea Shore.
One of the wonderful things about this set is the pieces are all on one die panel. Cut once and you have all of your pieces. Another great feature are the key and arrow that help you to align the pieces flawlessly. Although you don’t need it as there are numbers and key hole or arrow on each die, there is a layering guide on the back of the packaging. To add additional dimension I added some of my favorite Thin 3D Foam Squares to different parts of the flower.
With the tulips assembled, I turned to the background and sentiment. For my background I used the Window Slats 3D embossing folder with a piece of white cardstock. I love these types of embossing folders as they don’t take away from the beautiful focal image or florals.
The sentiment is one of my favorite all-times sets from Altenew, Versatile Greetings. This set has hot foil plates and regular dies with shadows, making it super versatile! While many of us have jumped quickly onto the hot foil wagon, some still do not use foil. Having dies that can accommodate that is great for everyone! To finish the card I used a couple more of the thin 3D foam squares to attach at the base of my tulips.
Over $2,500 in total prizes! Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 10 lucky winners. There are also 24 awesome companies/crafty friends who are celebrating with us, and they are offering the following prizes:
- Altenew: 10 x $50 Altenew Gift Certificates
- Altenew Academy: 15 x Online Card Classes
- Artistry by Altenew: 5 x $25 Gift Certificate
- Jennifer McGuire Ink: 1 Share Handmade Kindness goodies bag ($100+ value)
- Online Card Classes: 5 x Online Card Classes
- Gina K. Designs: $100 Gift Certificate
- Hero Arts: $100 Gift Certificate
- Scrapbook & Cards Today: $100 Gift Certificate
- Michelle's Cards & Stamps: $100 AUD Gift Certificate
- Spellbinders Paper Arts: Wax Seal Starter Kit ($50 value)
- Pinkfresh Studio: $50 Gift Certificate
- Lawn Fawn: $50 Gift Certificate
- Pink & Main: $50 Gift Certificate
- Studio Katia: $50 Gift Certificate
- Simon Says Stamp: $50 Gift Certificate
- Krafters Cart: $50 Gift Certificate
- Auzz Trinklets N Krafts: $50 Gift Certificate
- A Cherry On Top: $50 Gift Certificate
- ScrapbookPal: $50 Gift Certificate
- MarkerPOP: $50 Gift Certificate
- CiLi in Papers: $50 Gift Certificate
- Scrapbook.com: $50 Gift Certificate
- Seven Hills Crafts: £25 Gift Certificate
- Bumbleberry Papercrafts: £25 Gift Certificate
- Frantic Stamper: $25 Gift Certificate
Be sure to leave comments by 4/16/2023 for a chance to win one of 56 prizes! To make the hop more exciting, start your comment with "Hi from (city or country where you're from)!" 56 winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the blogs listed below and will be announced on the Altenew Blog on 4/21/2023.
Thank you so much for joining us! Next up we have Kari VanNoy!