Hi! Shelly, here. I'm sharing a floral card today using the new Pinkfresh Studio Artistic Dahlia stamps, dies, and stencils. Are you a fan of using stamps with stencils? I love how you can easily color an image and add all the little details!
Without further ado, let's make a card!
1. Take white cardstock and stamp on the floral images using Pinkfresh Studio Artistic Dahlia stamp set.
3. Use the Pinkfresh Studio Artistic Dahlia dies with the stenciled images. Set aside.
4. Take a piece of patterned paper and adhere to card base.
5. Layer on stenciled die cut images to card, adhering foam squares on the back of the larger floral piece. Set aside.
6. Stamp on sentiment from Pinkfresh Studio Artistic Dahlia stamp set onto white cardstock. Use with matching die.
7. Add die cut sentiment to card. Finish the card off with a touch of Pinkfresh Studio Champagne glitter drops.
That's it! You made this card!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!