1. Cut white cardstock card base to 6" x 8.5", fold in half.
2. Cut orange cardstock to 5.5" x 3.75".
3. Cut cloud patterned paper to 5" x 3.25"
4. Adhere patterned paper to orange cardstock to create layering.
5. Adhere to front of your card.
6. Stamp and color helicopter and unicorn images.
7. Die cut using coordinating dies.
8. Stamp birthday sentiment and die cut using Sentiment Strips.
9. Punch two small holes into your sentiment strip and attach a small jump ring to each hole.
10. Attach the sentiment strip to the rail of your helicopter, highlighting the hanging effect of your sentiment.
11. Use 1/4" adhesive mounting squares to adhere your helicopter to the front of the card, giving added dimension.
The Paper Studio Patterned Paper
Adhesive Mounting Squares
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh