Hi everyone, it is Ricky on the blog today! Today I have something PHOnomenal by Avery Elle! I used to live in Little Vietnam in Chicago. My favorite place to eat was Tank Noodle (a Chicago staple) located at Broadway and Argyle. The pho there is amazing, and I just needed to make a card because since the SIP here in Chicago, I have not been able to go to my favorite place!
Be sure to check out Scrapbookpal’s YouTube channel to see all the details of the card!
- I first started out by using Lawn Fawn Jet Black in to stamp out the Phonomenal stamp set by Avery Elle. This ink is excellent for Copic Coloring.
- I then used my Scan N Cut to cut out all the pieces (you can use the matching dies).
- I then pulled out various Copics to do all my coloring (the list of markers are in the video.)
- Then I pulled out some Tim Holtz Oxide Inks (Mowed Lawn, Crushed Olive and Twisted Citron and did some ink blending with some Picket Fence Brushes.
- I then cut that down using the second to last Lawn Fawn Stitched die.
- I stamped the sentiment along the curve of the bowl (it takes some manipulation).
- Then I popped the bowl up on the ink blended panel using some Scrapbook Adhesive Foam Squares.
- I then used some liquid glue to put all the condiments on the soup.
- And then placed all of that on a card base cut at 11 x 4.24 and then folding it in half.
I hope you enjoyed today's card! Please leave a comment on the video to let me know what you liked, what you would change, and what you didn’t like! Hey we all need to learn right?
Thank you, stay safe and I will be back soon!