I’m willing to bet you know someone that could use a great, big, bear hug today! Even better, how about a paper bear hug card set? We’re creating this cute, card set using the new My Favorite Things Bear Hugs stamps and dies. Handmade gifts are the perfect way to brighten someone’s day and this little, card set is no exception. Just three, quick and easy, 4x12” folded cards with some added detail, tucked inside a little wooden crate or box and you’ve got the perfect birthday, Valentine’s or just because gift.
Follow these step by step instructions to create this project:
- Stamp your images onto heavy cardstock.
- Color your images using Copic markers.
- Die cut each of your images.
- From cardstock, cut 3 strips 4”x12”. Fold into thirds.
- Using various patterned papers, decorate each card with a strip of paper, full block or detailed edge.
- Use buttons, ribbon and pins to embellish the front of your cards.
- Using foam squares, adhere your various die cut images to each of the cards.
- Adhere a die cut image and embellishments to the front of a small, wooden crate, box or basket.
- Use the box or basket to hold your cards.
Happy Crafting! Mary Jo
Bazzill CardstockButtons and Ribbon