Happy Day ScrapbookPal friends, Annette Allen here with you today and I am sharing a card created using the new Altenew: In the Woodland stamp and coordinating dies that I paired up with Altenew: Terrazzo Tile builder stencil set.
I started with the Altenew Terrazzo Tile builder stencil set. I lined up the first stencil and secured using with removable tape. I used Ranger Ink Distress Oxide inks: Weather Wood, Shabby Shutters and Speckled Egg. I used one color per stencil. There is three stencils included in this set.
I just love how this stenciled background turned out. You can create all sorts of fun color combos with this stencil.
I then stamped out the Altenew: In the Woodland image using my Misti Stamping Tool and Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Now it is time to ink up this pretty image. I used Copic Sketch markers BG78, BG75, BG72 for the flowers and BG95 and BG93 on the stems and leaves.
With the coordinating die, I die cut the image and adhered it to my card using foam adhesives for a little dimension. Finishing up with stamping the sentiment and trimming down to adhere to my card. I trimmed it at an angle to get this fun shape around my sentiment.
This stamp set comes with many different sentiments for sure to bring a smile.
Thank you for stopping by.
Designed by: Annette Allen
Blog: My Clever Creations
- Altenew In the Woodland stamp set
- Altenew Thought the Woodland coordinating dies
- Altenew Terrazzo Tile builder stencil set
- Ranger Ink Distress Oxide inks: Weather Wood, Shabby Shutters and Speckled Egg
- 3L Scrapbook Adhesives 3D foam strips
- 3L Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares
- Copic Sketch Markers: BG78, BG75, BG72, BG95 and BG93
- Tsukineko Memento Full Size Die ink pad Tuxedo Black
- My Sweet Petunia: Misti Stamping Tool
- Ranger Ink: Ink Blending Tool