Here is a list of products used:
Lawn Fawn Inks in colors:
Black card stock.
Here are the steps:
1. Using Versamark ink, stamp the rainbow out.
2. Then heat emboss with white heat embossing powder.
3. Take each one of the ink pad colors and blend it across the cardstock.
5. After you are done blending, wipe the rainbow down with a soft cloth to remove extra ink.
6. Cut that card panel down to 3.24 x 4.25.
7. Make a black matte to go behind the panel.
8. Cut out three clouds using the dies out of white cardstock.
9. White heat emboss the sentiment onto black cardstock.
10. Place foam squares under the clouds and pop them up on the card.
11. Glue the sentiment between to the two clouds.
12. Place foam squares under the card panel and pop that up on a card base that is cute at 4.25 by 11 inches and then scored and folded at 5.5.
That completes the card! Thank you for joining us today and I can’t wait to see what you create!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh