Hey everyone! Ginger here for ScrapbookPal.com. Today we will be creating a fun die cut only cute gift card holder using Nuvo Shimmer Powders and Lawn Fawn dies. This is a quick and easy project to create and the Nuvo Shimmer powder adds lots of sparkle to the finished design.
3. Spray the cardstock with water allowing the powder to dissolve. Color enough of the cardstock to die cut the flowers. Set aside to dry or use a heating tool.
5. Die cut the Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Envelope from patterned paper. Fold on the score lines and add scor tape to both sides of the bottom flap folding up the flap to seal the envelope. ( See the video for more detail)
7. Die cut 1 small leaf and 1 medium leaf from the Lawn Fawn Pretty Poppies die set.
8. Add a small piece of adhesive sheet to a piece of black card stock and die cut the large flower center from the Lawn Fawn Pretty Poppies die set as well as the Thanks sentiment from the Lawn Fawn Fancy Box die.
9. Layer the two flowers together offsetting the petals using wet glue.
10. Remove the backing from the adhesive of the flower center and attach it to the flower.
11. Remove the adhesive backing from the Thanks sentiment and adhere it to the front of the envelope at an angle. Trim off any excess on the left side.
13. Your cute envelope is now ready for a little note or you can insert a gift card. You can use a glue dot or a cute clip to keep the envelope closed.