Hello, hello! Shelly, here. If you need a sweet card for someone special, then this is the card for you! Avery Elle's new Banner Celebrations stamp and matching die set is just the sweetest and so fun to play with!
Let's make this card together!
2. Color up those images using Copic markers. In this case, I used Copic Sketch colors N0
, and N4 and Copic Ciao colors R32
, and 0 (colorless blender)
3. Use the matching dies and die cut out the colored images. (set aside)
4. Cut a piece of white cardstock slightly smaller than an A2 card.
5. Place the die cut pieces on the panel and arrange them how you would like. But, don't adhere them to the panel yet! (you just want an idea of where things will be) Next, stamp on the sentiment above the die cut pieces and then using the Copic Ciao marker R81
, randomly add some little dots around the images.
6. Now it's time to adhere the die cut pieces.
7. Add foam squares on the back of the panel and add it to the card base. That's it.
Such a fun and cute card, right?!
Thank you so much for stopping by! Enjoy your day!
: Avery Elle-Banner Celebrations stamp set, Avery Elle-Banner Celebrations die set, Copic Sketch markers-N0, N2, N4, Copic Ciao markers-R32, R81, E93, E000, E18, E15, E11, B00, B05, BG10, 0 (colorless blender), Lawn Fawn-Jet Black ink pad, Lawn Fawn-Glue Tube, 3L Scrapbook Adhesives-Foam Squares.