Happy Monday crafty friends! I hope that you are having a relaxing start to your week and manage to get some crafty time! January is thank you card season for me, so I have been making a bunch of those to replenish my stash!
To create this card I :
After the coloring was done, I restamped the image using watermark ink and embossed with gold embossing powder, and die cut it using the coordinating die. (not pictured) I also heat embossed a sentiment on black cardstock and die cut it with the coordinating die.
Thanks for following along today! I hope that this project inspires you to create something!
Till the next time, take care!
Products used on this card :
- Honey Bee Stamps Hello Sweetheart stamp set
- Honey Bee Stamps Hello Sweetheart coordinating die set
- Honey Bee Stamps Swirling Leaves Pierced A2 Cover Plate
- Honey Bee Stamps Lovely Layers: Heart Vine
- Lawn Fawn gold embossing powder
- VersaMark watermark ink
- iCraft liquid adhesive
- Copic : G21, G24, YG63; E15, E37; V01, V04, V12; YG21 and R14, R32, R43