Isn't it great to go from Christmas baking into making treats for Valentine's Day! These adorable critters are baking up a storm and having a fabulous time!
For my card...
1) I first layered pink cardstock onto the card base.
2) Using the Honey Bee Stamps Cookie Sheet dies, I cut the baking tray out of silver shiny cardstock and placed it askew on the base and trimmed the parts going off the card base.
3) I then cut the scalloped heart 'cookie' part from kraft cardstock and brushed the edge with Distress Ground Espresso ink. The hearts were cut from colored cardstock which are covered with Nuvo Crystal Glaze and sprinkled Lawn Fawn Prisma Glitter while it was still wet.
4) The heart cookies were then arranged on the tray and the spatula from the Honey Bee Stamps Cookie Sheet dies.
5) The darling critters are from Avery Elle You Bake Me So Happy stamp set and coordinating dies which I Copic colored and arranged on the card.
6) The sentiment was heat embossed with Lawn Fawn White Embossing Powder on black cardstock.
Copic Sketch Markers: