Hi crafty friends! Today, I will show you how to make this fun Holiday card using Lawn Fawn products.
1. I started by cutting a piece of smooth white cardstock to 4 1/4 X 5 1/2" as my card front. I inked the
Using a paintbrush, I flicked some white acrylic paint thinned out with water to create snowfall.
2. Next, I die cut my rooftop from a light and dark gray cardstock using Lawn Fawn's Rooftop Border.
I cut the chimney from Bristol smooth cardstock, and applied Distress Oxide ink in Candied Apple to both
the chimney and the bottom of my card base.
3. I assembled my rooftop and applied a thin layer of Snow-Tex to the top of the roof and chimney, and sprinkled
with glitter and set aside to dry.
4. Using the Mini String of Lights die, I first cut it from dark green cardstock. The lights are ink blended, so I cut
6. Then, I colored all of my stamped images with Copic markers. I added white details using a Sakura White Gelly Roll pen.
8. Next, I assembled my card, adding foam squares to the stamped images for some dimension.
9. Finally, I added my sentiment to the bottom, and attached to a A2 card base.Product List: