Are you creating handmade gifts for family and friends this holiday season? Create this whimsical, holiday scene under a cloche dome and delight someone special with a holiday treasure.
Follow these step by step instructions to create this project:
- Stamp your images onto heavy cardstock. I chose the Santa sleigh and four reindeer, along with a variety of houses. You could use as many reindeer as you like, depending on the size of your dome. A snow globe or mason jar would also be adorable to set your scene.
- Color your images using Copic markers.
- Die cut each of your images.
- Prep your images for display. For the houses, cut a small strip of cardstock, fold in half and adhere to the back of the house. This will create an easel back and allow your houses to stand.
- Next, prep your Santa and reindeer by attaching a coiled piece of wire to the back of each die cut image. Tip: Coil your wire around a pencil or thin paintbrush handle to keep them all uniform in size.
- Using a small piece of styrofoam, arrange the wired images, giving the effect they are “flying”. Arrange your house below. Optional: Sprinkle confetti or paper snow around the bottom.
- Stamp your sentiment onto heavy cardstock. Die cut using a tag or stitched strip.
- Punch holes on each end of the sentiment strip. Adhere around the dome or globe using ribbon.
Have a wonderful holiday season! Mary Jo
My Favorite Things Ho Ho Holidays Stamp Set
My Favorite Things Ho Ho Holidays Die Set
My Favorite Things Die-namics Stitched Sentiment Strips
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh