Hi crafty friends! Charlene here, from the design team. Today I am sharing a fun pop-up card using new products from Honey Bee Stamps. Check out the video tutorial below for all of the details!
First, I stamped the gorgeous floral heart wreath, banner, and sentiments using the A Little Note stamps. I then cut the center heart out using the coordinating dies. To color in the images, I used several colors of Distress Ink with the coordinating stencils.
Next, I created a shaker window behind the main heart cut out. Once I was done, I adhered the front and back pieces of cardstock together using double-sided tape.
To finish off the card I added Glossy Accents on the flower centers and the stamped banner.
- Honey Bee Stamps - Clear Stamps - A Little Note
- Honey Bee Stamps - Honey Cuts - A Little Note
- Honey Bee Stamps - Stencils - A Little Note
- Gina K. Designs - Large Connect Glue
- Glossy Accents - 2oz
- VersaFine Clair Ink Pad - Nocturne
- Distress Ink Pad - Tattered Rose
- Distress Ink Pad - Saltwater Taffy
- Distress Ink Pad - Lucky Clover
- Distress Ink Pad - Pine Needles
- Distress Ink Pad - Peacock Feathers
- Distress Ink Pad - Pumice Stone