Hi everyone, it is Ricky on the blog today! I hope you are doing well! Wow how times have changed. I hope you’re practicing good hand washing skills and enjoying some of this “social distancing” time. Be safe and be well!
Please check out my card making video for instructions on how to make this card.
- I cut out five white roses and five red roses. The white was plain white card stock and the red flowers are the polka dots from Hello Sunshine Remix paper pack.
- I cut the flowers out of the two different greens in Dandy Day paper pack.
- Stamped and Copic colored the lady bug images.
- Cut out a piece of the gray Dandy Day paper and cut it down to 3.75 x 5. Then glued that to a gray piece of cardstock which I cut at 4 x 5.25 and then placed that on the card base at 4.25x5.5.
- Stamped the sentiment on the right bottom corner
- Used a heart shaped die to draw a light pencil mark on the gray cardstock.
- Glued the hearts along the traced line.
- Glued down leaves and lady bugs.
And that is your finished card! I hope you have had a great week and stay safe!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh