We're all making thinking of you cards to share with those that we can't see because of the circumstances across the world right now. Today, I've got a thankful for you card that I think would be great to send out now too!
Here are the steps I used to make it:
1. Die cut large stitched rectangle. Then die cut the stitched oval window from the shadow box card set 4 times from that panel.
2. Ink up the card front with distress oxides so the colors show through your windows. Clockwise from top left, I used twisted citron and mowed lawn, squeezed lemonade, and mustard seed, spiced marmalade and wild honey, and tumbled glass and salty ocean. Then I adhered the white window panel to the card front.
3. I stamped, colored and die cut my images from the Tree Before 'n' Afters set and arranged them in each window, gluing them down with liquid glue.
4. At this point I chose and stamped my sentiment in the center of the card design. I also decided that the trees were a little lacking so I thought it would be fun to add faces to the trunks too!
5. For finishing touches, I added white gel pen accents throughout, Stickles to the butterflies and snowflakes and glossy accents to various leaves, apples and flower centers.
I think this is such a fun design and is sure to make someone smile. I hope you enjoyed today's card and find something to inspire you to create something beautiful!
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!
Lawn Fawn Tree Before n' Afters stamps LF2018
Lawn Cuts Tree Before n' Afters dies LF2019
Lawn Cuts Large stitched rectangle dies LF767
Lawn Cuts Shadow Box Card dies LF1486
Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink LF1302
Ranger Stickles Unicorn SGG65746
Ranger Glossy Accents GAC27898
R24, R27, E31, E34, E35, YG11, YG13, G12, G14, BG000, YG93, YG95, Y11, Y13, YR12, YR14, RV10, RV13, V00, V12