2. Using a hillside stencil, distress in doe ink the ground portion of the background.
3. Use a brown splatter medium to sprinkle splatter onto the ground and allow some time to dry.
4. Using the reveal wheel panel and a hillside slimline die, cut another piece of paper of white cardstock to create a ground piece for the foreground that will be popped up.
7. Color the images using your favorite coloring medium and cut out with corresponding dies.
8. Using the same hillside stencil, place over the ground leaving just a small amount of brown showing to make sure sky blends into the ground.
9. Distress the sky with distress oxide in broken china, spritz with water to activate the ink and pat to dry.
10. Distress the sky, leaving the sky lighter around the cloud cut-out, with blue jay ink.
11. Distress along the edge of the sky with black licorice ink.
13. Set aside the background to dry.
14. Cut the reveal wheel circles and arrow in white cardstock and another reveal wheel panel (with no window) in black cardstock.
16. Assemble the reveal wheel with panels together.
17. Cut out the cloud outline from the puffy cloud add on in white cardstock and adhere around the panel window.
18. Pop up the foreground piece to the bottom of the reveal wheel panel and layer in the volcano under the cloud window.
19. Emboss “Hope your birthday is” in white on a piece of black cardstock and pop up above the cloud window.
20. Adhere the dinosaurs as desired on the card using glue and pop ups.
21. Adhere to a an A2 cardbase in navy and glue the white arrow so the card receiver knows to spin the reveal wheel.
SIMILAR PRODUCTS USED:
Brown splatter - Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Spray - Walnut Stain (SKU: TSO-64824)
Alcohol markers - I use ProMarkers, but you can use Copics as an alternate.
Glitter embossing paste - Nuvo Glimmer Paste - Moonstone (SKU: 953n)
White embossing powder - Lawn Fawn Embossing Powder - White (SKU: LF1537)