- Stamp and color the images you want to use from the listed stamp sets.
- Die cut your images and all the parts for your Double Slider Surprise feature.
- Ink blend a galaxy background on your card base, the front piece of the Double Slider Surprise and the 2 sliding panels.
- Stamp and emboss any of the constellations you want.
- Using watered down Copic Opaque White and gold Perfect Pearls mixed with Lawn Fawn Liquid Stardust spatter your galaxy backgrounds; let dry completely!
- Assemble your Double Slider Surprise interactive feature. Make sure that everything moves smoothly!
- Carefully attach the images you colored and cut out making sure they are glued securely and flat against the sliding panels and do not affect sliding mechanism. Attach pull tabs if desired.
- I attached some craft foam to the back of the Double Slider Surprise with liquid glue (to give a little more room for fingers to pull the tabs) then attached it to the ink blended base.
Lawn Fawn Stamp Sets:
Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts:
- Out of this World LF1331
- Beam Me Up LF1598
- Super Star LF2242
- Double Slider Surprise LF1781
- Simple Stitched Hillside Borders LF1054
- Neenah 80# Super Smooth Solar White Cardstock (for stamped images)
- Neenah 110# Classic Crest White (for card base and double slider pieces)
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide ink pads in:
- Copic Opaque White COPQW
- Copic markers
- Lawn Fawn Liquid Stardust LF2000
- Ranger Perfect Pearls in Gold
- clear embossing ink pad & white embossing powder
- 1/8" Scor-Tape SP201
- liquid glue
- craft foam