Wheee! Our favorite, playful Lawn Fawn mice are back - this time having all sorts of fun with paper airplanes. It's just "plane" awesome to create with them!
Here's how I created my card...
1. I layered two different Lawn Fawn pattern papers onto the card base.
2. The little mice and paper airplanes are from the Lawn Fawn Just Plane Awesome stamp set - which are colored with Copic Sketch Markers (see below for colors I used) - and cut out with the Lawn Fawn Just Plane Awesome Dies.
3. Using the Lawn Fawn You're Just My Type stamp set, I paper pieced the desk image and fussy cut.
4. The framed sentiment is from the Lawn Fawn Love Poems stamp set.
5. I added a few other little images from other Lawn Fawn sets, too. The scissors are from the Sew Very Nice stamp set and the plant, cup of tools and sitting mouse are from the Lawn Fawn Virtual Friends Add-on stamp set.
6. I arranged all the images on my card to where I wanted them, then popped them up with Scrapbook Adhesive 3D Foam Strips to adhere them to the card.
7. Lastly, I stamped the 'wheee' sentiment on to the card which is found in the Lawn Fawn Just Plane Awesome stamp set.
Creating scenes with Lawn Fawn stamps/dies is so FUN and I love how I can use my imagination and get really creative by coordinating images and sentiments from different Lawn Fawn sets, too!!