Happy Monday crafty friends! I hope that you are having a great start to the week! If not, make sure to sneak in some crafty time! Farhana from Everyday Engineered here today to share a fun floral card with you! Y’all liked my no coloring/no stamping, I created another one, but this time I layered the florals with white only! I hope you like the look as much as I did!
To create this card :
1. I started by die cutting all of the dies from Altenew’s Gold Band Lily Layering from heavyweight white cardstock, twice.
2. Next I layered and glued all the layers together.
3. Using a sheet of paper as my background to keep this a no coloring card, and played around with the arrangement of the florals.
4. I die cut and stacked the “hello” from the Darling Dahlias die cuts to create the sentiment.
Thanks for following along today! I hope that this card inspires you to create something!
Till the next time, take care!
Products used on this card :
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh