1. To make an A2 sized card, use a white card stock base and a white layer cut to 4" x 5.25" for ink blending.
2. Using Picket Fence blender brushes and Tim Holtz Distress Inks, blend the blues together to create water background for your scene.
3. Die cut shark layers out of card stock using My Favorite Things Baby Shark Die-namics and My Favorite Things Fishbowl Die-namics for the ocean floor decor.
4. Using Lawn Fawn glue tube, adhere the pieces together.
5. Assemble your scene and pop up the shark with Scrapbook Adhesives foam squares for dimension.
6. Stamp sentiment from My Favorite Things Sharky Sentiments on a sentiment strip and adhere. Popping the sentiment with foam squares adds more dimension. :)
7. Finish off the card by adding Dress My Craft water droplets in different sizes for a realistic effect. I used Ranger Multi Medium - Matte to adhere the droplets.
Thank you Scrapbook Pal for carrying some of My Favorite Things products now!
My Favorite Things Baby Shark Die-namics SKU: MFT-1762
My Favorite Things Fishbowl Die-namics SKU: MFT-1751
My Favorite Things Stamps Sharky Sentiments SKU: CS-484
Scrapbook Adhesives Foam Squares SKU: 1616
Lawn Fawn Glue Tube SKU:LF1664
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Salty Ocean SKU: TIM-35015
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Tumbled Glass SKU: TIM-27188
Picket Fence Blender Brushes SKU: BR-101
Ranger Multi Medium - Matte SKU: INK41511
Dress My Craft Water Droplets SKU: FA3044
Sizzix Cutting Pads Standard SKU: 655093