1. To make an A2 sized card, use a white card stock base and a white layer cut to 4" x 5.25" for ink blending.
2. Using Picket Fence blender brushes and Tim Holtz Distress Inks, blend the blues together to create water background for your scene.
4. Using Lawn Fawn glue tube, adhere the pieces together.
5. Assemble your scene and pop up the shark with Scrapbook Adhesives foam squares for dimension.
6. Stamp sentiment from My Favorite Things Sharky Sentiments on a sentiment strip and adhere. Popping the sentiment with foam squares adds more dimension. :)
Thank you Scrapbook Pal for carrying some of My Favorite Things products now!