Hi there, Ginger here for another Scrapbookpal.com project. Today we will be showcasing the super cute MFT Hanging With My Gnomies stamp and die set. We will use this fun set to create a fun A2 sized card.
- Die cut a 4x5-¼ panel from the rainbow striped patterned paper and adhere it to the front of a top folding 4-1/4x5-½ white card base
- Using a stitched oval stackable die, cut out a white oval and the bottom portion of an oval from green checked paper
- Use a stitched hillside border for the top portion of the green checked oval
- Using a blender brush lightly blend the upper portion of the white oval with distress oxide in Broken China
- Adhere the green checked oval to the bottom of the white oval and set aside
- Stamp, color, and die cut the images from the “Hanging with my Gnomies” stamp set
- Stamp the sentiment There’s Gnome One Like You with Versamark and white heat emboss onto black cardstock
- Die cut the sentiment using the simple sentiments banner. Trim off the left side of the banner. (see video tutorial for placement)
- Using some green cardstock die cut an oval frame to fit around the inked white oval.
- Adhere the images as shown in the video using wet adhesive and foam squares. Use a mini action wobble on the back of the gnome and adhere it to the oval panel as shown in the video (the action wobble is optional, you can always use foam adhesive instead)
- Trim a piece of patterned paper to measure ½ x4-¼ and a piece of solid green cardstock to measure ¾ x4-¼ . Layer these two pieces together and glue to the inside of the card as shown in the video. Add one of the ladybugs to the upper left inside corner.
- Add some white gel pen details to the images and some Nuvo Glitter drops in white blizzard to the front of the card as shown. To accentuate the eyes on the Gnome use a black glaze pen.