Step 1: First, I stamped the ocean animals, rocks, sea green plants and bubbles from the Lawn Fawn Ocean Shell-fie clear stamp set onto white cardstock using a Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad and my Misti Stamping Tool.
Step 3: Then I stamped used my Misti Stamping Tool and Tuxedo Blank Memento Ink Pad to stamp out the jellyfish from the Lawn Fawn So Jelly stamp set, the clam shell from the Lawn Fawn Year Six stamp set, and the big rock from the Lawn Fawn Mermaid for You stamp set.
Step 4: Next, I colored all my stamped images with various copic markers and cut them out.
Step 5: Using my Sizzix Big Shot Machine, I cut out two slimline rectangles with the outer rectangle die from the Lawn Fawn Small Slimline with Lift the Flaps set -- one slimline rectangle cut out of blue cardstock and one slimline rectangle cut out of light brown cardstock.
Step 6: I took my light brown die cut stitched slimline rectangle, and cut out two pieces of sandy ocean floor for my card using the Lawn Fawn Slimline Stitched Hillside Borders dies.
Step 9: Then I glued the diecut sandy ocean floor pieces of light brown cardstock onto the bottom of my blue stitched slimline rectangle using a Lawn Fawn glue tube.
Step 10: I then put together the ocean floor section of my card by gluing the rocks, coral, seaweed, plants, and clam shell images I previously colored onto the bottom of my card with a Lawn Fawn glue tube.
Step 11: Next, I used my Lawn Fawn glue tube to glue on the sea critters I previously colored onto my card panel.
Step 13: Then I glued my finished ocean card panel onto a piece of light blue cardstock with a Lawn Fawn glue tube, leaving a thin 1/8" light blue border. Then I glued that onto my white card base with a Lawn Fawn glue tube.
Step 14: To finish up my card, I added white highlights to my colored images with a white gel pen, added colored dots to the sandy ocean floor with copic markers, and added dots to the ocean water with a blue gel pen.
I hope you liked this Sea You Soon slimline card! I love how easily the Lawn Fawn stamps and dies can be mixed together to make a scene. You can find the Lawn Fawn stamps and dies I used, along with other supplies, over at the scrapbookpal.com shop.
Crafty Hugs, Beata June.
- Lawn Fawn Clear Stamps - Ocean Shell-fie (SKU: LF2329)
- Lawn Fawn Clear Stamps - Mermaid for You (SKU: LF1167)
- Lawn Fawn Clear Stamps - Year Six (SKU: LF1050)
- Lawn Fawn Clear Stamps - So Jelly (SKU: LF899)
- Lawn Fawn Clear Stamps - You Are Sublime (SKU: LF1686)
- Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts - Small Slimline with Lift the Flaps (SKU: LF2358)
- Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts - Slimline Stitched Hillside Borders (SKU: LF2359)
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Gathered Twigs (SKU: TDO-56003)
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Chipped Sapphire (SKU: TDO-55884)
- Misti Stamping Tool - Original (SKU: MISTI)
- Picket Fence Studios Life Changing Blender Brush Set- Broad Application 4pk (SKU: BR-103)
- Lawn Fawn - Glue Tube (SKU: LF1664)
- Tsukineko Memento Full Size Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black (SKU: ME-000-900)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine (US Version) - White & Gray (SKU: 660340)
- Various Copic markers