Hi everyone, it is Ricky on the blog today and I am showing you how to make a slimline card with Pink Fresh Studios dies.
Here are the steps I took to make this card:
1. Cut card base at 9 by 8 inches. Then fold in half.
2. Stamp balloons from Lawn Fawn’s Blue Skies on card stock. I chose to do the Pride rainbow colors so I needed 6 of them.Take out your favorite markers and color your balloons any way you want.
3. Cut out the smallest frame die from white card stock using your Pink Fresh Studios slim line card.I used a cloud stencil, but you could easily make your own by using some scissors and sturdy card stock. Or you could use these dies from Lawn Fawn and make your own stencil as well.
5. Using your Pink Fresh Studios die, cut a black border with the largest die.
6. Glue your sky piece to the black boarder. Then glue that to your card base.
7. Take your foam squares and place them on the back of the large balloons and glue your smaller ones to the sky. Remove the backing and place the big balloons between each smaller ballon.
8. Stamp the sentiment on black card stock and use your embossing ink to stamp it. Then use gold embossing powers or whichever color your heart desires and heat emboss it.
9. Glue your sentiment across two larger balloons, but be sure to place a piece of foam square under the piece not supported by the larger balloons.
I hope you enjoy this card and can’t wait to see what you create!