Hi everybody, my name is Rhian from the Instagram account @mycraftingcreations I am here today to share with you how I made this fun card.
1. I started off by stamping the vegetables, leaves and signs using a variety of Lawn Fawn inks and then die cut them using the matching dies.
2. I used the MFT Rolling Hillside die to cut out the soil and grass, before using Distress Ink in Gathered Twigs and Shabby Shutters to add some shading.
3. To create the sky, I used the Avery Elle Pierced Cloud Die as a stencil along with Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass.
4. For the sentiments, I stamped ‘happy birthday’ from the Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
5. To finish the card, I used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Borders die to add a stitched detail around the edge of the card.
I hope you have enjoyed hearing about how I made this card. Feel free to visit my Instagram: @mycraftingcreations
The products I used to make this card were:
Lawn Fawn Rooting For You stamp
Lawn Fawn Rooting For You die
Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy
Lawn Fawn Ink in Celery Stick, Grape Soda, Wild Rose, Carrot
MFT Rolling Hillside Die
Avery Elle Pierced Clouds Die
Lawn Fawn Stitched Borders die
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Distress Inks in Tumbled Glass, Gathered Twigs and Shabby Shutters.