Hi, Tammy here! I'm so excited to share a fun "Crabby" card I made using Lawn Fawn products.
2. All images were colored with Copic Markers.
4. I used the second largest rectangle from Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables to create my striped background.
5. The striped background was made by using washi tape to mask off stripes. I used Tim Holtz Distress Oxide ink pad in Cracked Pistachio for the stripes. Using a stiff paintbrush, I then splattered with clean water and white craft paint and set aside to dry.
6. Next, I cut 3 circles using the Large Stitched Circle Stackables.
7. I used an ink smooshing technique with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide ink pad in Broken China to create the blue ocean background on each circle.
8. I used Large Stitched Circle Stackables to die cut 3 circles from a dark Kraft Cardstock.
9. To create the sand for each circle, I used the Stitched Hillside Border Lawn Cuts.
I then used a brown Copic Markers and made little dots to look like sand. Using a stiff paintbrush, I flicked white craft paint on each sand hill and set aside to dry.
10. I assembled each circle and then arranged my stamped images until I was pleased with how it looked. I used this glue pen (which is Amazing, btw!) to attach everything, and this foam tape to pop up the little crabs.
11. Now that all your little circles and background are made, it's time to assemble the card! Fold a 5 1/2 X 8 !/2 piece of white cardstock in half. Using a tape runner, attach the striped background to your white card base.
12. Then, adhere your circles onto the card in a staggered design. Die cut a strip of black cardstock using the Everyday Sentiment Banners. Stamp the sentiment from
Have a great day!!
Designed by: Tammy Stark
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh