Hi y'all! Shelly, here. I'm swinging into the ScrapbookPal blog today to share a fun holiday card with you! I think by now we all know how quick time goes by, especially around the holiday season. With that being said, sometimes we need a quick and easy holiday card to give to someone. By using Spellbinders Sealed for the Holidays Collection you can easily do it.
Let's make this card!
1. Use Spellbinders Sealed for the Holidays Collection, Holly Sprigs, Christmas Tree, and Holiday Squiggles with colored cardstock. In this case, I chose White, with touches of gold glitter and red cardstock. (After doing all your die cutting, set things aside.)
2. Take a piece of kraft cardstock and add a few white paint splatters on it. I used Lawn Fawns Yeti ink on a piece of acetate (you can use a glass mat, a clear stamp block, etc.) and tapped the ink onto it. Then added a little bit of water to it and used a paintbrush to pick up the ink and splatter it on the cardstock. (Let dry.) After, add some texture to the kraft by using a bone folder and rubbing/pushing in the edges of the cardtsock. Give it a little bit of a rustic look.
3. Arrange your die cut pieces. Do anything you like! For this card I chose to layer things behind one another, overlap some here and there, and even added some foam squares behind some of the die cuts.
4. Let's 'seal' things. Use Spellbinders Faux Wax Seals dies to make a seal and choose a cardstock color to use. In this case, pink. Let's not put things together yet, though. Tip: to make the seal look more like a true wax seal, layer the outer part a few times.
6. Now, let's put that seal together and add it to the card.
7. To finish things off, add a touch of Spellbinders Spectrum AB gems.
You now have made this card, just in time for the holidays!
Thank you so much for stopping by!