1. For my card I used the Lawn Fawn stamp set, Ready, Set, Snow along with the coordinating Ready, Set, Snow Dies to create a Christmas card.
2. I used the Outside In Stitched Square Stackables Dies to first emboss my card base with the stitched lines and then again to die cut a piece of red striped Doodlebug paper and a strip of Knit Picky Fall paper.
3. Once those two steps were done, I stamped my images, stamping the trees in gray ink, and colored the snowmen and snow globe base using Copic markers.
4. For the top portion of the snow globe, I created a mask and blended on some tumbled glass and peacock feathers distress oxide ink.
5. After that, I heat dried the blended ink with my heat tool and then heat embossed the snowflakes within the snow globe using white embossing powder.
6. I adhered my snow globe to my stitched square and attached the snowmen and stitched square to my card using foam tape.
7. I die cut some snowflakes using the Mini Snowflakes Dies and added some glitter to the inside of the snow globe.
Lawn Fawn Clear Stamps - Ready, Set, Snow - SKU: LF973
Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts - Ready, Set, Snow - SKU: LF974
Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts - Outside In Stitched Square Stackables - SKU: LF1443
Lawn Fawn Petite Paper Pack - Knit Picky Fall - SKU: LF1732
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Tumbled Glass - SKU: TDO-56287
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Peacock Feathers - SKU: TDO-56102
Lawn Fawn Embossing Powder - White - SKU: LF1537
Scrapbook Adhesives Crafty Foam Tape - White - SKU: 1618
Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts - Mini Snowflakes - SKU: LF995
Glitter (Option: Lawn Fawn Glitter - Prisma - SKU: LF1535)